The Lochaber Centre complex is located at 1555 Highway #7, approximately half way between Antigonish and Sherbrooke.
It provides a variety of facilities that serve the people of Lochaber and area. The centerpiece of the complex is the main building, a modern multipurpose structure opened in 2014. The building incorporates a room for large gatherings such as wedding receptions, festivals, public meetings, etc., as well as a professionally designed kitchen, a smaller room for groups of up to 50 people, and a well equipped fitness room. Other parts of the complex include a swimming area, a picnic and playground area, rowing facilities and a tennis/basketball court.
The Lochaber Centre is available for rental. For further information regarding rentals, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For directions to the center, click here.
Learn more about what our centre has to offer below:
- Main Hall – Space for weddings, conferences, special activities and celebrations.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is fully equipped for small groups or commercial caterers.
- Community Room – Accommodates up to 50 people for any gatherings.
- Fitness Room – A well equipped fitness room looking out over Lochaber Lake.
- Swimming– The Lochaber Centre offers accessible swimming, and change rooms.
- Playground and Picnic Area – Includes Swings, slides and picnic tables.
- Basketball and Tennis court – Two adjustable basketball nets and a tennis court.
- Rowing Facilities – Home to a rowing race course.